Popular Posts

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Creepy

Fear (1996) 27 x 40 Movie Poster - Style AApparently I have a teenage admirer. Every night that I've worked the past two weeks my co-workers and I have noticed these two boys outside our windows. Then they would come inside take a walk around the store and leave. Then they would linger outside awhile looking in. It's creepy. The past three or four times one of the boys stared at me the whole time he was inside and out. It was unsettling to say the least. Then tonight they came in again then left. One boy came back in again, he walked up to me and asked how old I was, after I answered him, he smiled and left. I'm twenty-three years old, that boy couldn't be more then fifteen. It was totally unnerving. But the weirdest part? This whole thing makes me want to watch Fatal Attraction, Swimfan, or Fear. Hopefully I won't end up like anyone in any of those movies though!

No comments:

Post a Comment