Popular Posts
-
This feels so strange. My store closed on Monday and since then.... I've just been off. For the past four years I've worked for the...
-
I need suggestions. As I've said before, I have become ridiculously addicted to K-Dramas. Well now my addiction has grown to include Kor...
-
Christmas time again! Who else is broke as hell? I've spent more money then I'd care to think about. The only thing that will get me...
-
Dragon*Con called and I answered. My friends Bones, RJ and I drove up to ATL (have any of you been to Atlanta? The traffic there is insane!)...
-
Tonight I saw The Rocky Horror Picture Show for the first time with audience partici... -pation! I was a virgin . But no longer! Well, actu...
-
Christmas Eve! Quite suddenly I want to watch Santa's Slay . It's too funny. I'm not sure it's intended to be funny but it i...
-
My bestie Cupcake is leaving me! She's going abroad... for a year! Whatever will I do? Luckily she's started a blog herself so I ...
-
So.... am I the only one sorta freaked out by Hatsune Miku? For those of you who don't know, Hatsune Miku is a popstar in Japan. And sh...
-
Man. Super Nintendo. I miss those days. 8-bit games were the best. Ok. I'll grant you the graphics today are better. Hands down. But as...
-
I've just recently made a startling realization about myself. Deep breath . I like.... musicals. Now I know it might not seem like that ...
Wednesday, September 28, 2011
Where Do I Go From Here?
I need suggestions. As I've said before, I have become ridiculously addicted to K-Dramas. Well now my addiction has grown to include Korean movies as well. And I need more! I'm looking for any quality Korean film. Comedy, action, horror, anything .Just give me a title! So far I've seen I'm a Cyborg But It's Okay, Baby and Me, Attack of the Pin-Up Boys, The Man From No-Where, I Saw The Devil, and My Little Bride. Help me out here people!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment