Popular Posts

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Yay! Christmas

ScroogedChristmas time again! Who else is broke as hell? I've spent more money then I'd care to think about. The only thing that will get me through my (poor) winter blues is Scrooged! Bill Murray should have made a movie for every holiday in my opinion. Scrooged is my Christmas movie and Groundhog Day is pretty much my whole February movie. But what am I to do the rest of the year, I ask you? Sure, Scrooged is kind of dark but it's nothing compared to the new Disney's A Christmas Carol. Too creepy for me thanks. And it's aimed at kids! Let me tell you, Scrooged is a great deal better then that. Anyway, I'll stay warm and cozy (and way less creeped out) with Frank Cross and the Ghosts of Christmas Past, Present, and Future. I do love the cabbie Ghost but the fairy Ghost was always my favorite! Man, she knew how to use a toaster!

No comments:

Post a Comment