Popular Posts

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Mr. Rochester

Jane Eyre (Masterpiece Theatre, 2006)It's very obvious to anyone who knows me that I'm an Anglophile. (For those who don't know an Anglophile is a person who loves all things British.) Let me tell you, I love it when I come across a new movie adaptation of one of my favorite books. Right now I'm !super!excited! about the new Jane Eyre movie that's coming out. Any guesses why? Beside the fact that it's a British film? Because Michael Fassbender is Mr. Rochester! It's already been established how much of a hankering I have for him. (Heh. Hankering.) So until the new one comes out I'll have to watch Masterpiece Theatre's Jane Eyre over and over. It's the best version I've seen to date. But that might change once I've seen Mr. Fassbender take his turn.

No comments:

Post a Comment