Popular Posts

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Tattoo?

I am seriously considering another tattoo. I don't really know what I want though. The very (pasty) Irish side of me wants a shamrock. The other side of me says - really?- in a very snotty tone. My mother has only just forgiven me for the last one. Hmmmmm, what to do? (Obviously I have to put it somewhere she won't see!) That's right. I'm a grown woman who's still afraid of her mother. You would be too if you ever saw her mad. (Think Red Hulk meets the mom from Leave it to Beaver.) What to get? Suggestions are appreciated. Oh! While I'm thinking of it, Cupcake we've got to get you inked! But if your mom asks I was not involved! She could go all Nurse Ratched on me from One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest. (That's the only scary nurse I could think of.)
Nurse Ratched

No comments:

Post a Comment