Popular Posts

Monday, November 8, 2010

Next Time We Roadtrip!

Airports are like glimpses into Hell. The waiting in line, the constant sense of being watched, the lack of smoking lounges! I don't speak for myself but for Cupcake. This was a serious hardship she had to deal with. That and our stalker. We picked him up in Denver and he flew with us all the way to Florida. Despite several layovers, he stuck with us. Following us from terminal to terminal and lounge after lounge. Wherever we went he followed. It became a sort of game, Cupcake and I would try and find him in the crowd. Like our own slightly scary version of Where's Waldo? We got pretty good at it too. Granted it could have been a total coincidence, he probably wasn't following us. But it makes our flights and our stories way more interesting if he was. He probably thought we were stalking him, the way we kept finding him in crowds and watching. Come to think of it we probably scared the Hell out of him. Oh I hope so! Somewhere there's a man telling of his harrowing trip from Denver, being pursued by two deranged women.

The Guild: Season 3On to happier things. Felicia Day is my hero. I would like very much to be her please! Especially since she gets to spend way more time then is fair with Wil Wheaton. If you don't know that I mean The Guild: Season 3 then really why are you here? Why would you be reading about my favorite things? Anyway Wheaton was also in the 4th season but that's not available on dvd yet (sadface). If you don't know who or what I'm talking about, well, you make me sad. So very sad and slightly angry... But mostly sad. And so I insist you Google it! Because I don't have the words to express the level of awesome you will encounter when you watch The Guild. It's not in me to tell you how much I wish Fawkes really existed. Mind you he's kind of a tool, but whatever! He's in a kilt! And he's a gamer! Real men pale in comparison.
                                                       P.S. I heart you Wil Wheaton.

No comments:

Post a Comment