Popular Posts

Monday, November 8, 2010

Four Loko Halloween

I was still in Denver at the time so it was damn cold. But happily, not snowing, much to the native Coloradan's
surprise. I'd been told again and again that the first snow is always on or around Halloween. There was much hand wringing on my part. (I am very much NOT a fan of snow.) After piling into the car my friends and I headed to the middle of Nowhere, where all truly great Halloween parties should be had really. Once there Cupcake and I jumped wholeheartedly into the land of Four Loko. It is an experience you won't forget. Unless you have several... at which point your memories might be a little sketchy. There was much dancing. Then more Four Loko. Then more dancing. Then more... Well you get the idea. Energy drinks man, you gotta love 'em. By the end of the night, we were exhausted (duh.) and ready to go home and pass out in our comfy beds, er, couches for Cupcake and me. So we sit our happy (tired) selves down on the front porch to wait for the taxi that's coming. Allegedly. Despite Cupcake's bro calling 4 times through out the night we never did see that daggum cab! We went back inside and passed out on our host's couches instead. When morning came we blearily staggered to the car and made our way home. It. Was. Awesome. Four Loko, how I love thee.

This party is also the reason I can now quote my best friend and say "I like to sit sometimes, it stops the dancing." Because, really, there has never been a truer statement. Well done Cupcake. Well done. I think I might make quoting her part of my own little chunk of internets. Occasionally when her brilliance comes bubbling out verbally, it will be documented here. So Cupcake, keep 'em coming hon.

Four Loko

No comments:

Post a Comment