Popular Posts

Friday, November 5, 2010

Birth of a Blog

So.... why a blog? Eh. Why not. Do I have anything to say? Not really. And yet here I am. Right let's get started!

As of right now I'm in Colorado. Also known as the Great State of Denver! But only to a very select few, a very lucky few. So far I've seen mountains, crazed red-eyed Broncos, and huge Rice Crispy treats. I'm out here visiting friends and family with my bestie Cupcake. I feel that I should point out that Cupcake and I are pretty much in love with the same geek. This could be bad, very very bad. Or maybe we'll share him! We could be like Sister Wives!..... Or not, cause well ewwww, those ladies creep me right the Hell out.Why do I bring this up? Well mostly cause it was on my mind at this precise moment. So yeah. There ya go. I feel like this will be where I vent whatever is on my mind. And that seemed like a good starting point.

Punk Goes Pop Volume 3You might wonder why my blog is called Geek Girl Mutterings. Welp. I'm a geeky bitch who mutters... and occasionally rants or rambles. Mystery solved. Any and all geektalk will be pertaining to movies, books, and music. Ok, and possibly TV too. These are my favorite things to go all fangirly on. Right now I'm geeking out for Punk Goes Pop Volume 3. If you've ever thought to yourself  "Gee this sugary sweet pop song would be so much better if it had a singer growling and/or screaming in it." then this is the album for you!


Highlights:
Bulletproof by Family Force 5
Airplanes by The Ready Set
Hot 'N Cold by Woe, Is Me
Paper Planes by This Century

No comments:

Post a Comment