Popular Posts

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Homeward Bound

Today is the day I make my way back home! When I left it was in the 80's now that I'm heading back, they're having record lows. FML. To be fair though, here in Denver it has been unusually warm. I like to tell random people on the street that I brought the Florida heat with me. They tend to give me strange looks or run away. Whatever. They should be thanking me, it's normally snowing here by now. Ungrateful that's what it is!

Alrighty, on to one of my favorite subjects: Dexter! Have you seen this amazing show? If not, why?! If so, yay! Its about a serial killer who kills other serial killers while hiding in plain sight. He works with the cops for cripes sake. Plus Michael C. Hall is pretty smokin' hot, he's by far the hottest ginger I know of. Ok. Yes it can be kind of dark and occasionally alittle graphic, but thats what makes it great!

Dexter: The Fourth SeasonSpoiler alert! Dexter: The Fourth Season picks up with Dexter and Rita being married and doing the whole domestic thing. Which is slowly driving Dexter insane. He hasn't been able to kill anyone in months! The baby is making it impossible to just leave in the middle of the night like normal. Plus they now live in the suburbs, (Shudder) with a neighborhood watch. What's a guy to do? And now there's a new serial killer in town causing all kinds of havoc. Who also might be Dexter's new personal hero. It's too much drama for a guy with no emotions.

No comments:

Post a Comment