Btw, Tourantula is fast approaching! (It's only days away!) Aaaaahhhhhhhh!!! So excited! I'm going to be so very very broke by then but who cares?! That's why I bought my tickets in advance! And to add to my Family Force 5 frenzy (say that five times fast! whoo), their third album (III) is going to be released this summer! Aside from being a jobless nub, these next few weeks are looking awesome! Please excuse my excessive use of exclamation points. (!!!!!!!)
Popular Posts
-
My bestie Cupcake is leaving me! She's going abroad... for a year! Whatever will I do? Luckily she's started a blog herself so I ...
-
So.... am I the only one sorta freaked out by Hatsune Miku? For those of you who don't know, Hatsune Miku is a popstar in Japan. And sh...
-
Yup. Its that time of year again. My concert season was kicked off with Family Force 5's Rise Up tour (EPIC!) but thats not what we...
-
I need suggestions. As I've said before, I have become ridiculously addicted to K-Dramas. Well now my addiction has grown to include Kor...
-
It has come to my attention that I've neglected you. I feel terrible. So what you've missed..... Not much. Except that I am now a ...
-
Ah. It's soooo nice to have a job again. Not because I have any great love of being part of the workforce. Heck nah. If I had my way I...
-
So it has recently come to my attention that I suck ! Well, I suck for not updating in forever anyway. ( Thanks Cupcake .) So from now on I...
-
Tonight I learned something about myself. I am geriatric bait. Creepy old men love me. Ugh. But my pseudo stalker proves that jail bait love...
-
My friends Bob and (soon-to-be) Wifey have just moved to town! Yay! Tuesday was spent unloading their Pods, which kind of made me feel like ...
-
I spent the evening watching scifi movies with my big brother Crash. We had Splice and some 80's flick called Arena lined up. Adrian B...
Wednesday, April 13, 2011
Freedom!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment