Popular Posts
-
This feels so strange. My store closed on Monday and since then.... I've just been off. For the past four years I've worked for the...
-
I need suggestions. As I've said before, I have become ridiculously addicted to K-Dramas. Well now my addiction has grown to include Kor...
-
Dragon*Con called and I answered. My friends Bones, RJ and I drove up to ATL (have any of you been to Atlanta? The traffic there is insane!)...
-
Tonight I saw The Rocky Horror Picture Show for the first time with audience partici... -pation! I was a virgin . But no longer! Well, actu...
-
Too. Excited. Can't. Breathe. Does anyone know what happens in April? It's when I absolutely lose my caca and fangirl-out over my fa...
-
Ah. It's soooo nice to have a job again. Not because I have any great love of being part of the workforce. Heck nah. If I had my way I...
Monday, April 18, 2011
Deaf in One Ear
Labels:
Family Force 5
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment