Popular Posts
-
Ok, I know I'm really late to the party here but OMG I love Doctor Who! I have to say my favorite Doctor has to be Christopher Ecclesto...
-
So it has recently come to my attention that I suck ! Well, I suck for not updating in forever anyway. ( Thanks Cupcake .) So from now on I...
-
I was still in Denver at the time so it was damn cold. But happily, not snowing, much to the native Coloradan's surprise. I'd been ...
-
I'm feeling very very girly today and supremely happy. I just bought a tea set and a fainting couch. I'm thinking a tea party is in ...
-
I just had a strange man tell me his whole life story - because I'm a "really great listener". Ha! Take that second grade teac...
-
Apparently I have a teenage admirer. Every night that I've worked the past two weeks my co-workers and I have noticed these two boys out...
-
So.... am I the only one sorta freaked out by Hatsune Miku? For those of you who don't know, Hatsune Miku is a popstar in Japan. And sh...
-
I spent nine hours outside yesterday, which is like unheard of for me. But I had very good reason to do so. Six great reasons actually. S...
-
Tonight I learned something about myself. I am geriatric bait. Creepy old men love me. Ugh. But my pseudo stalker proves that jail bait love...
-
I'm feeling depressed about my (potentially) lost love. Can you miss a car you never had? Never drove? Never even sat in? Yes. Most emp...
Saturday, March 26, 2011
Here's Johnny!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment