Popular Posts
-
This feels so strange. My store closed on Monday and since then.... I've just been off. For the past four years I've worked for the...
-
I need suggestions. As I've said before, I have become ridiculously addicted to K-Dramas. Well now my addiction has grown to include Kor...
-
Dragon*Con called and I answered. My friends Bones, RJ and I drove up to ATL (have any of you been to Atlanta? The traffic there is insane!)...
-
Tonight I saw The Rocky Horror Picture Show for the first time with audience partici... -pation! I was a virgin . But no longer! Well, actu...
-
Christmas Eve! Quite suddenly I want to watch Santa's Slay . It's too funny. I'm not sure it's intended to be funny but it i...
-
My bestie Cupcake is leaving me! She's going abroad... for a year! Whatever will I do? Luckily she's started a blog herself so I ...
-
So.... am I the only one sorta freaked out by Hatsune Miku? For those of you who don't know, Hatsune Miku is a popstar in Japan. And sh...
-
Man. Super Nintendo. I miss those days. 8-bit games were the best. Ok. I'll grant you the graphics today are better. Hands down. But as...
-
I've just recently made a startling realization about myself. Deep breath . I like.... musicals. Now I know it might not seem like that ...
-
Welcome to 2011! Soooooo glad we're done with 2010 (well except that we're now closer to our possible impending doom in 2012 but wh...
Monday, March 28, 2011
That House
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment