Popular Posts
-
I spent the evening watching scifi movies with my big brother Crash. We had Splice and some 80's flick called Arena lined up. Adrian B...
-
Today is the day I make my way back home! When I left it was in the 80's now that I'm heading back, they're having record lows. ...
-
This feels so strange. My store closed on Monday and since then.... I've just been off. For the past four years I've worked for the...
-
I'm feeling very very girly today and supremely happy. I just bought a tea set and a fainting couch. I'm thinking a tea party is in ...
-
What have you been doing with yourself today? I talked to a rock star. Well. Tweeted actually, but whatever! The drummer from Son Of A Bad ...
-
Dammit, I really want some roller skates! I'm clearly watching too many movies about Roller Derby. I'm kind of obsessed. Not that I ...
-
Tonight I learned something about myself. I am geriatric bait. Creepy old men love me. Ugh. But my pseudo stalker proves that jail bait love...
-
So.... why a blog? Eh. Why not. Do I have anything to say? Not really. And yet here I am. Right let's get started! As of right now I...
-
Ok, ok. I know! I need to stop obsessing over Michael Fassbender. But with X-Men: First Class and Jane Eyre both in theaters right now, ca...
-
Yup. Its that time of year again. My concert season was kicked off with Family Force 5's Rise Up tour (EPIC!) but thats not what we...
Thursday, March 10, 2011
Too Much Stress
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment